CHIEF INFORMATION OFFICER
Green Spring provides consulting for clients looking to hire a CSO or CISO, or clients who are looking to permanently outsource their head of security.
Our services include:
· Weekly, monthly, or quarterly commitments to update stakeholders;
· In-depth review of existing policies and procedures;
· Developing insider threat programs;
· General advisory support
Risk management is one of the most proactive ways to stay ahead of cybersecurity threats. Green Spring provides office security review services which includes cyber needs assessment.
Green Spring’s risk management services assist businesses with:
· Physical security assessments of buildings and residences;
· Corporate security program assessments or transitions;
· Threat assessments and/or threat investigations
Green Spring works with companies who are required to establish an Insider Threat Program (e.g., an entity housing classified information), or who wish to enhance their security posture. We assess the entity’s current handling of insider threats, then design, implement, and test a modified program. We follow standards provided by the CERT mitigation strategies and NIST best practices.